The work table is prepared for the installation of CMT7E router, and the installed router is adjusted from the upper side of the table top using the included handle, so that it is not necessary to remove the router to modify the dimension or change the tool.
The basic package includes a table with a top measuring 790 x 590 mm, which is made of the high-quality Max panel (HPL) that extends its service life, while all the included guides and accessories are made of aluminium.
On both ends, there is a metric scale for easier adjustment. The router table also includes a press, which reduces the possibility of kickback, a transversal mitre gauge, reduction rings and other elements.
The set includes:
– router table,
– ABS feather board (999.501.07),
– transversal mitre gauge (999.501.08),
– middle plate with aluminium reduction rings with a diameter ranging from 103 to 69.5 mm (999.501.18),
– centring ring for precise positioning of the router (99.502.34),
– central part of the guide, which is replaceable (999.502.10),
– guard for safer freehand work (999.501.06).
– table length: 790 mm,
– table width: 590 mm,
– table height: 930 mm,
– table weight: 55 kg.
Optional accessories (option to buy):
– middle plate with aluminium reduction rings with a diameter of 103–69.5 mm, not prebored (for routers of other brands) (999.501.26),
– middle plate with aluminium reduction rings, prepared for CMT8E router (999.501.27),
– electrical safety switch (999.100.11),
– two interchangeable aluminium reduction rings with a diameter of 103–69.5 mm (999.501.05N).